~ Top 100 Female Celebrities
Top 100 Female Celebrities

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sponsors

Kate Winslet Speaks anti Cosmetic Surgery

plastic surgery for movie stars, Kate Winslet says she's all for cutting it out.

"It goes against my morals, the way that my parents brought me to and what I consider to be natural beauty, the stunning Oscar-winning actress I will never give in.

And Winslet isn't the only British beauty to give a big thumbs-down to cosmetic surgery and Hollywood's relentless quest for youth.

Rachel Weisz, 41, said that "people who look too perfect don't look sexy or particularly beautiful," the paper reported. And Emma Thompson, 52, said, "I'm not fiddling about with myself. We're in this awful youth-driven thing now where everybody needs to look 30 at 60."

Read More : cbsnews.com

Related Posts



0 comments: