Davina McCall Cosmetic Surgery to look Younger ~ Top 100 Female Celebrities
Top 100 Female Celebrities: Davina McCall Cosmetic Surgery to look Younger

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Davina McCall Cosmetic Surgery to look Younger

Sponsors

Davina McCall cosmetic surgery davina-mccall--cosmetic-surgery-to-look-younger-410x230

Davina McCall has confessed that she might be tempted to have cosmetic surgery to keep looking young.

The Million Pound Drop host said that female presenters felt "under pressure" to look younger.

"But I'll continue to look after myself physically, staying fit and active. I do think that 50 is the new 40."

"I can't say I'm not going to have surgery ever because I might be tempted.

"I have to be honest, but I think it's a slippery slope, once you start, where do you stop?"

Davina admitted that her insecurity made her "Facebook stalk" her husband, TV presenter Matthew Robertson.

read more: entertainment.stv.tv

Related Posts



0 comments: